ELS-950M Series Single-Point Level Switch
- Rugged brass housing
- Smallest Size
- TPE Over-Molded Electronics
- Durable Enough to Handle Harsh Environments
The ELS-950M Series represents Gems™ smallest electro-optic level sensor developed to monitor a broad range of media including OHV type fluids.
Our UL approved design features a rugged brass housing, a TPE over-molded electronics insert, TPE insulated wires, and fluorocarbon o-ring seals that create a watertight, environmentally resistant assembly, ideally suited for use in harsh environments.
The ELS-950M is excellent for industrial OEMs requiring a solid-state sensor for small space and high temperature environments.
- Coolant reservoir monitoring and warning
- Medical diagnostic, steriliser, washers and dialysis equipment
- Low lubricant warning on machine tools, generator sets, on- or off-highway vehicles
- Low level warning in hydraulic reservoirs
- Plastic over flow bottles, plastic radiators
- Leak detection for drip pans
Other Level Switches Alloy Electro-Optic
Other Optical Level Sensor