FS-925E Series Flow Switch
- Flow Rate Settings: Liquids - 0.4 LPM to 6.0 LPM (0.1 GPM to 1.5 GPM)
- Port Size: 1/4" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed
This series of precision-calibrated switches provide reliable and consistent performance; repeatability is within 1%. FS-925E units are factory preset for actuation at specified flow rates.
These switches provide accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates in such applications as: protecting against loss of fluid flow in hydraulic systems, assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor processing equipment, monitoring high pressure lubrication systems, and ensuring proper air flow in water/waste systems.
- Electronic Equipment: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment
- Bearings or Gears: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics
- Processing & Dispensing Equipment: Water Purifications and Filtering, X-Ray Film Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, Distilling
Other Alloy Piston Type Flow Switches
Other Piston Type Flow Switches