SureSite Level Gauge
A visible level gauge that is a safe alternative to cloudy, breakable sight glasses.
High Visibility - Brilliantly coloured flags are easy to read, even at great distances. The indicator is isolated from the measure media; therefore, Suresites can be used where sight glasses are not even a consideration.
Durability - Stainless steel, PVC, CPVC, PVDF, Hastelloy or other exotic housings, whatever the media requirements, provide years of maintenance-free service.
Environmentally Safe - Monitored liquid is contained inside a pressure-tight housing.
Efficient - Continuous level indication without external power.
Electronic Control - Attach optional level switches and/or continuous level transmitters to extend capabilities beyond those of a simple sight glass.
If you don't see materials or configurations on this site to suite your needs, please give Gems™ a call for custom application assistance.
Other Tank Level Indicator
- Lengths over 6096 mm (20ft)
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing
- Pressures up to 27 bar (400 psi)
- Temperatures up to 204°C (400°F)
- Temperatures up to 399°C (750°F)
- Pressures up to 48 bar (700 psi)
- Designed to Meet the Requirements of ASME B31.1/B31.3
- Application Condition (max.) 179 bar @ 399°C, 290 bar @ 38°C (2600 psi @ 750°F, 4200 psi @ 100°F)
- Liquid Specific Gravities (0.55)
- Pressures up to 290 bar (4200 psi)